Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009 My First Post

Dear Diary,


This is my very first post in my new separate blog.....I have lots of things to blog.. there are lot of things I wanted to share.
Just came from my pedia this morning, I got my very late injection for HIB, It was scheduled last year but mommy forgot about it that's why I just got it today.
I also want to share my sit in class yesterday....mommy finally found a school for me! I love in there, there are lots of toy everywhere hehehehehehe......the people there were friendly, Ate's from grade school keep on saying Hi to me and I am very flattered! I think I will enjoy my stay there next school year. Mommy said she will enroll me after holy week so I can avail free summer class....=) I am so excited to learn things....explore and have fun!!!

Oh, he day isn't over yet dear diary, My Lola Mama just brought an Inova car today! Hooray! Finally I will travel with aircon now! Hehehhehe =)

I think that's all for now dear diary. I will post again as soon as I have something to share again.

Thannk you! Have a nice day!!


Hugs and kisses,

1 comment:

  1. uy, may sariling blog na si ishi!! :D

    congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!