Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 13, 2009 I Danced Today!

Dear Diary,

Today is our third day of practice, guess what?!...I danced today! Yes I did! At first I was a little bit shy but when I saw mommy smiling because I am cooperating, I did dance a little. After our break, I finally gain confidence, I did dance with Cai, my favorite classmate. I gave everything I've got today! I am sure mommy is so proud of me! She took a video of me while dancing .....




Anyway, since I danced today I asked for my Baby Alive again, and of course mommy said "it's not time yet" na naman! I dunno when is that graduation she keeps on telling me. I have no idea yet. All I know is that we've been dancing for 3 days now and I can't wait to have my Baby Alive already! Mommy said we're not going to dance next week because we're going to have our exam first. Mommy said our graduation wil be on March 28. Hmmm....when will that be?! Mommy said "more tulog pa"! Though I can't really wait for the Doll mommy has promised me, I am still patiently waiting.....waiting ang waiting.....I am reminding mommy everyday....I think she'll never forget her promise =) Anyway I have a reward for dancing today, mommy gave me a coloring book with paper doll on it!

Hugs and kisses,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!