Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009 School Break

Dear Diary,

I just had my graduation from nursery (saling pusa) last week....and finally I got my baby alive doll. Now, I am just at home and watching Disney channel everyday. Good thing my cousin Aliyyah was here to play with us. Summer is so boring, I think mommy is now thinking what activity should we do during vacation.
But wait, I think after holy week I'll be having summer class at my new school this year...O yeah, tehre is a free summer class for new student like me. I hope it will not be boring!
Another thing I am thinking right now is about swimming mommy told me last month when she bought us a new sunglasses. She said we will be using it for swimming. Hmm.....I can't wait for that, I love to swim you know!
Hay....that's all for now dear diary, hope to write more interesting story in here soon.

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!