Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 9, 2009 My First Ride in Lola Mama's New Car

Dear Diary,

My cousins we're here yesterday, I stayed downstairs for the whole day except for some hours mommy forced me to sleep. I still want to play, I just came upstairs to take a bath but mommy told me to sleep and I have no choice but to sleep (sigh!).
My brother and I slept for 2 hours, and when I woke up Lola Mama said were going to send my cousins to their house in Cavite. Hooray! This is what I love.....going out! I just said from my last post that Lola Mama has a new car..... when were about to leave yesterday, I don't wanna ride in that new car, I still want the old one (Fierra, no aircon). I know that sound ridiculous but can you blame a little girl like me who used to ride in that fiera for 3 years now? Hehehehe but I still rode in that new car. I enjoyed my first ride in Lola Mama's car. It's aircon and I can sit comfortably. How I wish we could have our own soon so we could go to parks always.

That's all for now dear diary, good day!

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!