Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24, 2009 I Want My Baby Alive!

Dear Diary,

Mommy said I have to wait 3 more days before I could able to have my Baby Alive she promised me "if" I dance on my graduation. Gosh...I can't wait now!
I did practice this morning, mommy was there to check me out if I am practicing. I am a little bit moody awhile ago but i did dance so mommy can see that I am dancing. I really want that doll! I really have to dance on my graduation! Heheheheh =)
Tomorrow will be our last practice, and on thursday, we will be having our recognition in school. I was wondering what will my possible awards could be? My teacher keeps on asking how many ribbons I want. That's not my concern by now....all I want is that baby alive! I am so excited!

That's all for now dear diary.

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!