Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 12, 2009 I Still Don't Wanna Dance =(

Dear Diary,

My Mommy is getting so mad na at me....I still don't wanna dance kanina. I don't wanna follow instructions. I am not in the mood! Yes I attended practice but I am not dancing, I am not doing any single step our teacher taught us! My classmates almost memorize the steps, I also memorize them but I dunno why me feet aren't moving! Last night mommy and I danced, she's just downloading music from you tube. I danced, I know the steps....daddy were so proud of me. he doesn't know I have TOYO when I am in school. Hayz, how will I able to have a Baby Alive if I am like this? Hmmmm.....I think mommy will give it pa rin! Hmp ako pa! =)

That's all for now dear diary, we have to go now. Were goingt visit our Lolo who is leaving for Canada tomorrow =)

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!