Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009 Recognition Day

Dear Diary,

I just came from my Recognition Day...I am so hungry and still not feeling well. But it's okay coz I've got 6 awards to make me feel better.

I am expecting "ribbons" today because teacher told us we were going to have it on recognition day. I have no idea what's that ribbon for but I am really happy when my name called for the first award and all of the people were clapping. My smile is extended up to my ears. Yeah I saw it in mommy's shots.



Here are my awards...
Best in Attendance, Most Punctual, Most Behave, Best in Reading, Best in Arts and P.E., and Most Neat

Mommy and Daddy looks so happy for me...they were more excited than me. We didn't go anywhere after the recognition, we just stayed at home after and Lola Mama gave her old Music Box. That is one of my wish list on my graduation, I am so happy even if it was aged already as long as it is a music box. Love it! Saturday is my graduation day, I am more excited with my baby alive. Will I like it kaya? Hmmm....let's see till next post!

That's all for now dear diary!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!