Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 16, 2009 Dad and Mom Conquered Mt. Sembrano

Dear Diary,

Last Saturday, I woke up wondering where dad and mom was....I forget what they said last friday night that they will be gone for 2 days. I just remembered when mom and dad called last Saturday night all the way from mountain's peak just to say good night to me and my younger brother Ethan. Eventhough we never had a chance to talk (due to battery thing-y), I am still happy they called. They just arrived yesterday, Sunday 7 o'clock in the evening. The look so tired but happy. They seem so fulfilled with their adventure. I saw their pictures, I have no idea how hard mountain climbing was but I am sure dad and mom enjoyed it! Look at some of their pics in that mountain ....(to be posted soon)

That's all for today dear diary....have a good day!

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!