Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, March 9, 2009

March 10, 2009 My First Practice for our Dance Presentation

Dear Diary,

Did I mention to you that I am already studying? Yes I am in Nursery class as "Saling Pusa". I started last August and I am about to graduate now. We already had our picture takings with toga and today we just had our first practice for our dance presentation. I love dancing but I am not the kind of person who ussually follows instruction. But I did dance today, I did participate for a few minutes. Mommy said she'll be practicing me at home but she didn't get the title of the sog that's why she can't able to find it you tube.

Tomorrow, we will be practicing again....I don't know If I am going to participate again.....that depends on my mood.

That's all for today dear diary, i am going to post my pics soon.

Hugs and kisses,


1 comment:

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!