Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009 Doctor, Doctor I am Sick!

Dear Diary,

I am sick today.....this is the last day of practice that's why I still have to go to school. I have a fever because of my dry cough, Mommy gave me paracetamol and ambrolex for my cough. My fever has already gone but I am still not feeling well. Tomorrow is our Recognition Day, Dad took a leave for this day. He wanted to be there whenever I have an award on nothing. I am so happy Dad will be there, I hope I had an award to dedicate to him. Daddy is really working so hard for me and Ethan. I can feel how much he loves us! =)
That's all for now again dear diary. Hope to post pics of our recognition tomorrow.

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!