Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Pink Art Desk and Storage Coming Up!

Dear Diary,

Mommy ordered from Walmart a very special desk for me and Ethan. I am so excited to see it delivered in our house maybe next week. Mom bought it two days ago and she is also excited to set up our room into more on art, reading and study room.  
Let me show you my pink  Disney - Princess Art Desk With Storage Organization. Mommy bought it for49.75 dollars same with my brother's which is car design. 

Mom also bought a book rack exactly like this design but has darker color. Will show you once it arrived.


Mommy is now collecting books for us. She is busy looking out online again. :) Can't wait to see our room's new look! Til next time!

I am sharing this in PINK FRIDAY!

Hugs and kisses,


6 comments:

  1. Keep it clean and organized! so cute in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy Jes, ang cute ng mga kiddie study tables. ^^ Am sure the kids will love it.

    Check out my pink when u have time. Id be happy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its nice i'm sure you will like it .. Your mommy jes is so generous =) Visiting you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love the book rack and study tables! Late visit from PF. Here's mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww they are cute, wish my kids can have like that too, thank you for sharing :-) visiting from PF, hope you can visit my entry here

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/09/pink-friday-%E2%80%9Cpink-with-black-outfit%E2%80%9D.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a good deal.I love it! They are soo cute:)

    visiting from PF!

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2011/09/pink-friday-86-pink-taurus-shirt.html

    hope you can visit me too and leave a comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!