Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009 My Assignments

Dear Diary,

For the past 2 weeks of classes, I only have two assignments as of now. The first one is to paste my picture in my science book and now is to paste pictures that begins with letter "i" sound. Mommy bought some poster in the stores and daddy cutted it for me. I did paste it on my Communication Arts Notebook and I got an Excellent remarks today! Hooray! I am so excited to do my assignments on my own dear diary. I started to love making asignments now. Hope to do more assignments soon! And oh, I just wanted to share our pictorial for ID last Monday. Mom was so worried because they didn't tell them that pictorial will be held that day. But it's okay coz Ms. A, my teacher did fix my hair before the pictorial. That's all for now dear diary. Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!