Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, June 22, 2009

June 23, 2009 Absent in School Yesterday and Today

Dear Diary,

Oh my gosh it's Monday today and I can't get up. I am not really feeling well, I think I got so very tired last weekend celebrating father's day. And now, I have fever and colds. Mommy said I will not go to school until my fever's gone. Tuesday, Mommy didn't allow me to go to school still because she wants me to rest and if ever my fever didn't get back tomorrow then that's the time she'll let me go back to school. This is my first absent in this year and I am hoping not to add more absents. That's all for now dear diary, I hope I'll get better soon. Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!