Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 25, 2009 No Classes Because of Typhoon Fengshen

Dear Diary,

I was suppose to go back to school today because I am feeling better now, unfortunately I can't still go to school because the class was suspended. I heard Lolo Caloy saying it's because of Typhoon Fengshen. No classes! Again! Mommy and I were both excited to go to school today because it's supose to be our ID Picture pictorial. I don't know when will it be again. Well, I think I am still lucky because I can still have my rest. God is really Good to me =) Hope everything will be fine. That's all for now dear diary. Hope to tell more stories! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!