Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009 A Special Gift for Daddy on His Day

Dear Diary,

We made a special gift for daddy for this upcoming father's day on sunday. It's not a toddlers bagpacks nor a personalized children's plates like mommy wants to buy for us. It's something unique something more sweet. Mommy prepared a white paper, white board and a crayons. She made me draw something special for daddy. We did our own contribution to finish this very special gift, mommy was the one who gave me an idea what to draw and Ethan was the one who chose colors for me. Hope daddy will love it because it's greater than any gift or more than like this new Ezy Roller I've been seeing in TV. We love our daddy very much, we want him to be happy, we want him to feel how special he was for me, for Ethan and for Mommy. He was the best dad in this world! For my daddy, Advance Happy Father's Day! Good health for you so you we can be together for more longer years. We love you so much daddy!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!