Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009 Outing with Lola Mama's Churchmate on Friday

Dear Diary,

I forgot to tell you bout our outing this coming Friday. Don't worry that's holiday, that's Independence Day of the Philippines so that means I don't have to absent in my class. I am so excited again dear diary, you know how much I love swimming right? The venue is just within Malabon City so we don't have to worry like we need faro car hire coz we can actually ride a jeep going there. Yes it was just a few minutes drive and I am so excited! 2 more sleeps and it's swimming time! I love swimming very much that's why mommy is planning an out of town on semester break. She was planning to go to Ilocos Norte for a vacation and at the same time to visit herGrandpa in Laoag. Our last visit there was when mom's grandma died and that was last October 2007. Mommy wants to spent her vacation on her grandpa's birthday, hope we could go there and visit pagudpud beach as well as curimao beach. I wanted to experience to swim there soon! That's all for noe dear diary, hope to tell you more stories after our outing. Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!