Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New in Town

This guest post from Hong Alexander

Being new in town is fun and scary at the same time but boy can I tell you guys how much I’m loving this town! Ever since I graduated I’ve been looking forward to getting out of my college town and heading to somewhere with more character and New Orleans definitely fits the bill. I found this awesome little house when I got here and put an offer in right away and now I’m knee deep in yard work, kitchen remodeling and  Home Security New Orleans! I really like the independence I feel here and the food scene isn’t bad, either. There are a lot of people my age and fun things to do so I don’t think it will take long for me to feel really integrated in the community. I love my new home and unless something changes I can’t really see myself leaving here anytime soon! I know my parents in Kansas won’t be happy to hear that since they miss me but they can come visit anytime they like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!