Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, October 21, 2011

My First Taxi Experience

Dear Diary,

This month is a hectic month for me and my brother. There are lots of activities going on and  mom and dad feels like having a chaos. Yesterday we had our first literacy night from 4:30 in the afternoon till 6:30 in the evening. Daddy was not feeling well so he went home early  but he wasn't able to drive me to school coz first he still needs to work at home and 2nd he is really not feeling so well that day so mommy called a taxi. I was excited to ride a taxi! It's been 8 months since I rode a public vehicle. I miss the taxi, bus, train, pedicabs, tricycle and jeepneys in our country! There are plenty of public transportation available!  Look, my mom took a picture of me inside the taxi :D

Look at our bill for 20-30 mins ride to my school!!! 
My mom was like "OMG!" so costly!
Mommy was thinking of getting a bike and a trail like this one :)


Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!