Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2, 2009 Happy Birthday Cassy and Ate Aliyyah

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, May 1 was Ate Aliyyah's real birthday and Cassy's birthday celebration. Cassy's real birthday was last April 29th but her mom chose to celebrate it yesterday and ate Aliyyah celebrating hers today! Guess where? In Children's Playground... hooray!!!! I was so excited for this day to come dear diary, I was expecting this because it was mommy's plan a week ago. Lola Taba cooked simple foods for merienda like spaghetti and biko mom's side all time favorite. I am a litle bit dizzy because I didn't sleep well last night because of this terrible first ever TOOTH ACHE of mine! Oh God it is very painful and i don't wanna experience it again! Mommy tried to comfort me putting some toothmoose in my teeth but it will only work for just a minute and the pain is still coming back. Thank God it stopped at around 2am. So here I am again playing, feeling alright after I visited my dentist this morning after I had this very painful toothache in the evening.

That's all for now...=)

Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!