Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009 My First Day of Summer Class

Dear Diary,

I went to La Cabecera this morning at 10 am. It was my first day of my summer class. We arrived at 10 am and shockingly the class is about to finish coz we didn't know it was started at 8:30 in the morning So early! I think mommy got confused with the time schedule. But it's okay coz even if I am late, the teacher did accomodate me for 30 minutes and taught me what she taught to other kids in that summer class. My teacher said I am easy to teach coz I am an easy learner. My mommy and daddy was so proud of me.
Tomorrow is my second day, this time, the schedule is surely 10 am already after mommy talked to the principal about it. Thanks to mom coz I don'thave to get up that early.
That's all for now dear diary. I'll post more story soon!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!