Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 8, 2009 Summer Activity No. 2

Dear Diary,

Here's our summer activity number two....we are trying to make a higley character. HIgley Town Heroes is one of my favorite cartoon in disney channel and I am so glad momy has to come up with this idea. I can make my own higley character using an egg shell and yakult bottle and some colored papers. We used the old books to get some image of eyes, nose and lips for our higley characters. Yipee!!! Look what we've got! Cutie Higley character!

Ate Aliyyah, Me and Ethan starting to make this activity

We're all done except for Ethan coz he's sleepy already...
Look at me, I am trying to brag my work to daddy.

That's all for my my dear diary, I'll post our next activity soon!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!