Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12, 2009 Bonding with My Family at MOA

Dear Diary,

Easter Sunday, this is our first ever bonding with my parents and grandparents. Usually we're going out with ate Julia, and this is the very first time we go out together without other person. Though I love it when ate Julia is with us coz she's my playmate. I was just taking this as special moment with my parents and grand parents. Here's some of our pictures during our bonding moment!


Look at us, we rode in this Balloon thing-y, I love in here. Were with daddy coz mommy is not in the mood to ride that day.

Here's another ride I really love, carousel! Lola Mama and Dad accompanied us! Hooray!

And my favorite place in SM MOA....whoooo!

Here's some of our picture tripping in the park! I enjoyed this night very much. I don't kniw why Lola Mama decided to go to the park today but I am sure very thankful with that. I wish I could come back here and play again.

That' all dear diary. Enjoy my pictures!

Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!