Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 6, 2009 McDo Day!!!

Dear Diary,

Today is Holy Monday and holiday - "Araw ng Kagitingan"! Daddy and Lola Mama were just here at home! Hooray! I am happy when they're here. I think we're going to MOA today...hmmm how I wish I could play again there!
Anyway,I already played in McDo with Ethan and Ate Aliyyah after we had our grocery yesterday. I really had fun! I actually want the other McDo where we used to go but we have no car to go that far. We just had our grocery in monumento, 30 minutess drive from our home.
And today, we were gong to MOA! Hooray!!!
That's all fopr today dear diary! Have a nice day!


Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!