Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, April 10, 2009

April 10, 2009 Holy Friday Swimming

Dear Diary,

Just wanna share my holy week outing with my family. Daddy took his leave for a week. We spent more time at home, watching and playing. Good Friday we went to some resort near us called "Angel-Ann's Resort". I love in there, it's not that crowded or maybe because it's good friday. I don't care, all I know is that I enjoy that moment with my dad, mom and my brother alone.
Here are our pictures during our swimming.




I am conditioning myself first..I don't like cold water much, I am using warm water when bathing at home.Daddy is convincing us to jump...


we are playing "making faces" with mommy...


and volleyball....

the most exciting part....daddy and Ethan in slide!

That's all dear diary, hope you enjoy our pictures.


Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!