Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Mom Bought New Domain For Me

Dear Diary,


I am a little bit confused with my feelings right now. I am excited coz Mom bought a domain name for this site and I can't wait to see how it looks, on the other hand I am a little bit sad for I don't wanna left behind this site though I know that some of the posts here were already transferred in my new site. :(
I don't know what to feel, I feel like I still can't let go of this. This is my first site, my first diary and now I am leaving it behind. My mom bought www.princesspinaklicious.com for my FASHION with a sub domain of diary.princesspinaklicious.com for my PERSONAL BLOG.
I wish I can use the two but Mom said it's hard to maintain so many blogs. I am taking it from her, she's an expert already. Now, all I have to do is let got of this, and head on to my new WORDPRESS SITE.
I am a little bit sad but looking forward to my new look. Mom ordered a new template already and I am looking foreward to see that.


Good bye BLOGSPOT! Hello .COM!

Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!