Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 19, 2009 My Second Quarter Exam Results

Dear Diary,

Our 2nd quarter examination is finally over and the results are already out. My mom and Dad saw it already and it seems that they were happy yet a bit sad with the results. Mommy said she's feeling sad and guilty coz she didn't review me. I don't blame Mom coz I myself doesn't want to review anyway. They were happy because despite of not reviewing, my grades is not that bad at all. Mom and Dad doesn't care whatever is my rank in school as long as I am enjoying school everyday. I am very thankful I have parents like them =) Mommy is so supportive and Daddy is very cool! I think I should get him something for Christmas. There are lots of gifts out there in the mall like Indian Men Clothes. Aw, what would daddy look like if he wear those?! Kidding aside I love my parents very much! They totally understands me. If only I could give them a good grades. There are still two quarters to go...that's all for now dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!