Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009 Never Ending Birthday Gifts

Dear Diary,

Today is Monday and I feel like I am so tired today! I said to Mommy that I don't wanna go to school anymore coz I am already tired. Mommy got mad at me again! I've been saying this to her for almost 2 weeks now. She said If I am not going to school I will not be able to play nor watch TV at home. All what I'm only allowed to do is sleep and eat. I hate sleeping! Mommy knows that so I don't have any choice but to go to school =( Last week before my birthday, the only reason that inspires me to go to school is because Mommy and Daddy kept on saying they will be buying me a doll house. The next day they told me I have to go to school coz I have to distribute my invites, then the other day, I just went to school because it's already my birthday! Anyways I enjoyed it very much, i enjoyed the gifts that until now, I am still receiving gifts. Wonderful Isn't it? I love gifts so God is giving me gifts! I really prayed for those actually! I prayed for a doll house, dad gave me one, I prayed for a clay dough, Lola Mama granted it! I also wanted a stroller for my baby doll so Lola Mama bought it also. I wanted a big doll then my Ninong Alwin came visit me with it with matching wonderful doctor set! I love all of my gifts as well as my gifts from my classmates. Today is another gift given to me, from a classmate too and I am planning to bring it tomorrow in school ehehheh =) Hope to receive more gitfs soon! Nweis chrismas is coming so soon there will be more gifts coming so soon! I appreciate every single gifts even an ugg boots will do! There are lots of ugg I am seeing everywhere and ugg boots sale! I can't think of any wish for christmas coz I feel like I already have it all now! Thanks to my Mom and Dad! That's all for now dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!