Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009 People Making List...Buying SPecial Gifts.....

Dear Diary,


Mommy said after my Birthday is Jesus Birthday already! Hooray! I've been waiting for this day to come! I love Christmas! I am so excited to open gifts again! I am so excited to give gifts too! I was wandering why Mommy is not setting our Christmas Tree yet, I know she's very busy with so many things. She always forget things. She's very pre occupied with so many things. I hope we could set our Christmas tree soon before November ends. There are lot of things to do this month. Mommy is suppose to be making list now, and then buy gifts but she doesn't have a list that's why she can't buy yet. Mommy said we need to buy gifts for my classmates and teachers. Mommy is planning to buy some school keepsake books and penny laine baby books but since we are no longer babies she had another thing in mind like this nap mat. She's been wanting these for months now. I just don't think if she can able to buy those. Whatever mommy chose to give, I am sure my classmates will appreciate them. Hope mommy could get a nice gift for them =) That's all for now dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!