Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Planning Our Trip to Disneyland

Have you ever been to Disneyland?  If not do you want to visit it? 
When I heard the word Disneyland, I was imagining Mickey Mouse Clubhouse where all his friends are there such as Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto and more!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tv show photo

Mom said I am right about Mickey and friends being there but it's not only that, I can get to see the Disney princesses too and other more fun character I am seeing on TV and movies! Now I am more excited to go and see Disneyland. Mom said we are going there soon but she has to see how much the disneyland tickets cost first so mom and dad can see if they can afford it including the plane ticket and hotel accommodation.
Hope we can make it soon! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!