Credits

My Birthday!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moving Up


   
Few more weeks to go and I will be finished with the Kindergarten level this school year. Few more weeks to go and I will be missing all my friends and teachers from Thomas Jefferson coz I will be moving to Mary May Jones next year. Mom and Dad were so excited for me and they can't wait to give out graduation invitations   to our friends unfortunately there's no graduation here for kindergarten like what we used to have in the Philippines. We only have pictorial wearing a graduation gown and hat but there's no such ceremony that you can go up on stage and receive your diploma. I will not experience graduation here but it's okay coz I did experience it already when I attended nursery. And besides, that's no longer important as long as I am moving up next year. Finally after this, I will be in first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!