Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brownie Pizza

Thanks for the post from Lynn Guy

While watching my new favorite cooking show on my Direct TV, I saw them make the most amazing thimg. It is called a "Brownie Dessert Pizza." This thing looked so amazing, so of course I had to make it. It was actually very easy to make. First you mix up a batch of brownie batter just like you would if you were making regular brownies. Then, cover a 15" pizza stone with parchment paper and pour the mixture over the stone, spreading it evenly. When I did this is also put another, larger iece of parchment paper down underneath to catch anything thing that fell down. You bake it for 20 to 25 minutes, then take it out and let it cool. You then mix 8 oz cream cheese and powdered sugar. Take the cream cheese mixture and spread it on the brownie after it has cooled down. Then slice up a handful of strawberries to top it off. The end result did not disappoint. Although, it is very rich, I could only eat one slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!