Credits

My Birthday!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Am Still Young But...

Dear Diary,


I know I am still young. I am only in kinder! That does not stop me from dreaming, does it? I would like to be able to do things my mom and dad can do like buying what they like. Of course that also means I would be able to earn my own money so I can buy what I want. Is it not great if I can earn for my own? That will be fulfilling!

When I grow up I would like to have my own house! I would also like my own car! I will ask help from my mom and dad. Maybe I can look for my perfect car from a Palm Beach hyundai dealer. That would be cool! Can I get it when I reach 18? Who knows? What kind will I buy? Maybe the Hyundai Sonata will fit me perfectly!

Ahh... I wish I am already 18 by now and I already have money stored in my bank account. I can't wait for the day when I have the freedom to buy my own precious things like my own house and my own car even if it's a used cars or new. Yes, I am still so young but I was also told that to be able to achieve my dream I should be able to envision it.







Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!