Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Living In Convenience

Dear Diary,


As I am preparing for school, let me share a friend's post:

One of the important things I do every month is write checks for bills payment.  Yes.  I do not like it sometimes because...I see how my money is deducted from my bank account!  But what can I do?  This is part of my daily life.  I use and subscribe to services so I can live my life in convenience.  My budget is getting tighter.  I have to look for ways to earn extra income.  Hoping to get one soon.

I am still paying for my house.  Good thing I add extra payment to my mortgage so I can pay it off quickly...cutting down the years ofmortgage payment at least.  Even though my pay check covers all my bills, I do not buy things I do not need.  Instead, I save extra for future use.  When I got sick, my insurance covered most of the claim.  I am so thankful to have a very good insurance.  In these tough times, getting sick is not allowed.

It is always feels wonderful to know that you are on track with your finances.  Will your good financial services leads give you a better outlook on keeping and staying focused on money management?  Absolutely. 



Hugs and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!