Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011 Update...update....

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry I haven't updated you for a while, my mom is a little bit busy updating her other blogs so mine was forgotten. You all know that my mommy was the one writing for me here so please bare with me. If my mom is busy then I'm busy too! :D

First of all, I wanted you to know that were with Daddy for almost a month now! Hooray! I'm sure you'll guess how happy I am now living with my mom, brother and most of all with my dad!

Photobucket
(Our First Fam Picture taken last 12th of March during Tita Lisa's Bday)

I have lots of stories to tell, about our travel from Manila to Arkansas, our earthquake experience in Narita, Japan, our first party here, our new house, new car, our first parks to visit, new friends and many more!

But let me start with how am I here now...
I am FINE, very fine. I love our new place, new life and most of all I love our family being complete now. I missed daddy so much that's why I am very attached to him most of the time. I wanted to be with him all the time and can't wait for him to come home after his work. I don't even want to sleep in our own bedroom, I just wanted to sleep beside daddy. Mommy and Daddy said I can't do that anymore coz I have my own room now (I hate that fact) so I have no choice but to sleep in our bedroom but sneaking out in the dawn and transferring to their bedroom ;D
That's how I missed daddy...

So, that's all for the day now! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!