Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011 My Future School

Dear Diary,

Last Monday our telephone line was already installed and Daddy bought a telephone device that very same day. The next day mommy was already busy on the phone calling so many persons and busy listing down something in her notebook. After a couple of hours and she stopped using the phone, I asked her who's she's calling and she said it's my future school. I already told daddy that I don't want to go to school anymore but they of course, didn't agree with that. I just felt so tired already, I just wanna stay at home and play. But then, in the end, it's still daddy and mommy who are the one's that can decide for me, so there, they finally found my future school!
I wonder who's gonna pick us up? Will it be daddy or mommy? But mommy can't drive yet (and she's a terrible driver), sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I guess mommy only needs a driver's license before she drive. Anyways, daddy gave her already a DMV study guide to learn more driving information and I'm sure she will be driving soon.
That's all for now, hope to blog about my school soon once we were enrolled.
Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!