Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011 Our First Toy in Arkansas

Dear Diary,


Last week daddy bought us our first new toy in Arkansas - new beylade set!

Photobucket

We requested this toy from dad when we saw our newly met friends playing with those things and my brother Ethan and I loved it. Thanks Dad to our new beyblades! Ethan and I were playing it together when we were tired watching movies and series online.
I am so happy that daddy bought us a toy, I remember mommy said to us that daddy will not buy us toys for the meantime that's why mom brought so many toys for us from the Philippines. Mom loves to buy toys it's just that she's no work yet so it's not possible for her to buy us for now. But I can feel how much mommy wants to buy the toys I've seen in wallmart! I saw most of my favorite toys out there! I am hearing mommy saying that they are all cheaper than Philippine price. I wish she will buy them for me! I guess mommy will stop buying personalized things online for now like
nap mats and toddler backpack in Embroidery Dallas coz she will probably gonna shop now offline. Hoping for another toys to come when daddy has an extra.Hope he can read this (wink)!
Bye for now coz Ethan and I has to play our beyblade!
Good day!


Hugs and kisses,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!