Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24, 2009 Fieldtrip on October 26

Dear Diary,

Mommy told me about the fieldtrip, though I don't have any idea what a fieldtrip is, I know this could be fun coz she told me the places we were going. She told me about the play were going to watch "Jack and the Beanstalk" at Repertory Philippines Musical Play, we were also going to Philippine Airforce Museum, MOmmy told me that we could possibly see an airplane there or helicopter, we will also going to visit Ayala Center, I dunno what's in there coz Mommy doesn't have an idea too! The most exciting part is that were going to visit Ark Avilon! Mommy said were going to feed the animals there. I can't wait to do that! Sadly my Brother can't come with us coz daddy can't file a leave that day. That's Monday and he has loads to do. Mommy said we could visit Ark Avilon again if it's really beautiful in there and this time with Ethan and Daddy! This is my first field trip ever so I am excited. Mom needs to prepare our pack lunch in our insulated lunch tote. We also need a bag where we can put all our belongings like my toddler bagpack. I was thinking if we will be needing a nap mats too in ark avilon zoo. Oh well, I'll just leave it to my mommy. She knows what to do already. All I have to think first is our upcoming second quarter exam. Oh Goodluck! That's all for now! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!