Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, September 4, 2009

September 5, 2009 2nd Quarter Exam, Fieldtrip, Halloween and Christmas Coming So Soon!

Dear Diary,

Mom is getting crazy thinking of so many things again. Last time she was so nervous about my first quarter exam which we just finished 2 weeks ago and then getting crazy looking for my Filipiniana costume last week and now she's problematic for my upcoming Fieldtrip after my second quarter exam on October. She was also asking me for costumes for Halloween this October. She said she was thinking of Tinkerbell costume for me and Peter Pan for my brother Ethan. I said yes that's fine with me but if she ask me again I would choose a princess costume this time. =) Another thing my mom was so concern about is my gifts for my classmates and teachers. Mom loves to shop already while she still had time but she still thinking of a nice gifts that my classmates or their parents would love. Mom made us a personalized pendants but not delivered yet, so she was thinking of making for some of my classmates. But mom still needs more time for lay outing so she was thinking of alternatives like stephen joseph quilted backpack, stephen joseph backpack or a daycare nap mat. Mom wants a gift that has sense. She also loves personalized. Now she's figuring it out first. Mini-mini minimo! Now she's busy than ever! That's all for no dear diary. I still have to help mom choose a gift! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!