Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009 Got my First Quarter Report Card

Dear Diary,

Last month mommy was so nervous about my examination, now she's nervous about my report card. Daddy and Mom attended parent-teacher conference and took my report card last week. After that they were both telling me to "concentrate", "listen to teacher", "do what teacher ask me to do" etc. Mom said I am good, she believe that I know what my teacher was teaching but she said I was just so playful and not listening to teacher. Mom and Dad seemed so serious about it. They know I am just a kid, they were not forcing me to do things I don't wanna do but somehow I think their expecting something more. I hope I could behave a little and concentrate on my studies. I'll try that. That's all for now, good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!