Credits

My Birthday!

Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2, 2009 Long Vacation due to Typhoon Ondoy

Dear Diary,

What a long vacation this week. Last week just had a worst toothache for 1 week continuously. Then I visited my dentist, had tooth filling and thank God it's okay now. My teeth stopped aching now and I am having a long rest due to typhoon Ondoy. Mommy said typhoon Ondoy really brought a disaster to most of our countrymen. I'm sorry for I have no idea what's happening. That day my mom and Ethan didn't come home. I heard daddy saying they were stranded in Caloocan. Mommy brought Ethan to San Lazaro Hospital that day because of cat bite but they didn't able to come home until evening. They came home on Sunday morning already. It's been a week now after that Typhoon and there's another one coming tomorrow I think. I know God is always there to protect us. For now, what I am worried about is our coming 2nd quarter exam. Mommy said our lesson is harder than before so good luck to me. Next to that is our field trip and then a vacation to Pagudpud Ilocos Norte hopefully on semester break =)
That's all for now! Good day and God Bless!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!