Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19, 2009 My First Quarter Examination Results

Dear Diary,

Atlast my first examination was already done and the results were already given to us today. Mom was so nervous for three days while we are having our exam. It's my first real exam maybe that's why mom was so nervous. Mom didn't reviewed me, she was just reminding me of some things we have learned in school while she is browsing my books and notebooks. I know Mommy had a hard time trying to review me because I really don't wanna study at home. She just asked me to look at my papers carefully before I answer. She said my passing is 80%, and if I reach that score she will buy me a big princess doll. My exams were given today so I gave it to Mommy. She looks contented with my score because she said I didn't review but I guess she was disappointed with some items she's expecting me to answer perfectly. Next time she said we need to review already. That's all for now dear diary, I am just hoping Mom could buy me that big doll I requested soon. Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!