Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Organizing Business


Guest post written by Rolf Tate

I’ve started a little organizing business in the community. Basically, I’m really good at organizing spaces and helping people get rid of what they don’t need and organize what they do need. I’ve just been getting jobs by word of mouth so far, but I’d really like to get a webpage to refer people too. I’m curious what satellite internet in my area is available. Once I get connected, and I’m going to ask my neighbor to help me build a website. He does that for a living and we’ve talked about bartering with each other. I have a ton of “before” and “after” pictures of the spaces I’ve organized and I think when people see them, they will see ways that I can help them in their lives, with their spaces. Additionally, I’d like to have a page with all of my prices broken down because that is something I always feel awkward talking about with costumers. It’d be so nice to be able to just refer them to my webpage to find out about all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!