Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kitchen Cares

Kitchen has been my partner since I was still young, and now I grew up a little, kitchen still is my partner whenever I am hungry or simply just love to hang out there together with mom. Mom and I love to cook and bake, and so we always understand in terms of kitchen doings.
Mom loves to cook for our dinner everyday and I really like seeing her cooking our favorite dish. I remember about cheap meat slicer I’ve seen in flyers one time and so I told about her. I guess that could make her work easier whenever she cuts meat and cook for our dinner. That would be perfect for her since she always find time to cut meats.
And how I wish I could gift mom and dad a new bench dining set. That would be perfect as well whenever we have dinner data family together.  That fits as well whenever mom prepares our dinner especially if we have visitors at home.
As a child of my parents, I also care for them in little things that I am capable of doing. I always share to them all the things I see that can help them stay healthy. Since mom and dad love to eat dishes that are fatty, I always remind them to maintain their vitamins especially 600 mg DHA omega 3. I may only help them in little ways yet I know it means a lot to them.

1 comment:

  1. this post makes me nostalgic. how i wish that my parents still with us.. I surely will give them the furniture set for them..

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!