Credits

My Birthday!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Break

Three more school days and it's winter break and that means me and my brother will be on vacation from school for 10 days straight! Oh I will be missing my classmates and teachers! I know sometimes I am tired of going to school but most of the time, I am loving it! I love my classmates, my teachers and all the activities we've been doing there for 6 hours, 5 days a week. I was thinking what to do this long vacation aside from of course playing PS3 and or watching movies. But before that, I should be worried first what to give my teacher before the winter break starts. My mom ordered these personalized coin purse for both Ethan's and my teachers but it seem not gonna be deliver on time. Mom doesn't like our teachers to get nothing from us before the vacation so she's thinking of a back up gift. I suggested some flowers. I know sending flowers to them is a good idea and mom agreed but she said it's better if we give something as souvenir so she thought of making crochet beanie herself and now she's cramming. I wish mom will finish it soon and or I wish the personalized coin purse come on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!