Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Book Research

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I have been using our local Texas internet provider to do some research for a book idea I had. Writing a book has always been a really intimidating idea of mine, but I think I want to try to do it. When you think about the amount of energy and effort that goes into each and every page, even paragraph, it gets to be a bit overwhelming. I thought about writing something more along the lines of history. I am really interested in China and its history. I am sure it has been written multiple times and by multiple people. I think the key is to pick one tiny part and really focus in on it. If I find some cool subject that is not really anywhere else, that would really work well. I have been researching and researching and I still have not really found anything that will really work. The only problem with a tiny subject is that then the book will not be very long necessarily. I am not sure how long a book has to be. I mean, there are definitely books that are only a hundred pages long, but I want it to be worth someone’s money if it ever gets published. I still have so much work to do, but hopefully it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!