Credits

My Birthday!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 3, 2010 Vacation is OVER

Dear Diary,

I really had a blast this semester break! I had so much fun and adventure!
Mom brought us to Angeles Pampanga to attend Azumi's Bday and I enjoyed the party! It was so FUN!
We also attended two different halloween parties and collected so many candies!
But of course it's been so long so to go back to school now!

I will blog all about them soon, I just can't concentrate right now for I have so many reason to be excited...first My birthday is coming so soon and another thing is that about the news that we will soon be going to US, meaning we will see daddy so soon. But mommy said I still have to wait till daddy find a cheap apartment and hope it doesn't have a bad Chinese drywall lawsuit like other problems I've been hearing about. Then after that, daddy will book our flight early this March or April :)

That's all for no, I'll blog about the halloween party soon! :)

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!