Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010 Lolo Boni's Bday



Dear Diary,

We just got home from Quezon City, we went to Lola Lita's (Lolo Caloy's sister) house and celebrated Lolo Boni's birthday. It was supposed to be on the 30th but since holiday was moved today, we celebrated it already. Lolo Boni is in heaven now but Mommy said Lola Ming (Lolo Boni's wife and my Lolo Caloy's Mom) never missed to visit him even she is having a hard time traveling already. We ate our lunch then dropped by to cemetery, said our prayers and had some snacks.

(i don't know what I am doing here...)
(me, looking around)


(having smacks)

(picture taking before going home)

Mom said it was my 5th visit there, yearly I was there but I don't remember them already. I enjoyed looking around while the adults were having their merienda. I keep on walking on the grass but Lola Ming said I shouldn't step on other's graves. She said the dead people were underneath those marbles. I have no idea what she is talking about, all I know is that the grass are so green and the trees are so tall and I am enjoying looking at them. There were also other people in there aside from us. I saw a girl in an umbrella and thinking why, because it's not even hot nor raining. Why do these people using umbrella instead of tents? Mommy said it's a memorial park not a camping site. Whatever it is, I still can barely understand. Maybe soon when I get older.
That's all for now. I'll be posting my Birthday next time. I still have to fix the pictures :D Good day!
Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!