Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 10, 2010 4 Days To GO...

Dear Diary,

I am so excited! Mommy said I have to sleep 4 more nights and ta-dan...it's my birthday already! I've been waiting for this..I'm so blessed I have wonderful parents giving me this kind of party. I feel so special.
Mommy was so busy making lootbags right now, I can see how excited her too. She went to Divisoria again yesterday and she's very tired because it rained and it's hard to go to DIVISORIA during rainy days. But still mommy loves to go there..there were so many establishments there like option trading, etc.
SO there...4 days to go! Can't wait! Hope God will give us good weather on my big day so my friends and classmates would be able to come.
That's all for now! Till next time!


Hugs and kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!