Credits

My Birthday!

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 28, 2009 TimeZone Day!

Dear Diary,

I am back to school again after suspending classes yesterday. But it's okay for me coz we have classes last Saturday and I am tired for the whole weekend playing. Last Saturday after my school, we went to Greenhills for Mom's Seminar for her new business. While mom is doing her thing, Lola Mama and Lolo Caloy accompanied us to Time Zone. Lola Mama seemed to love timezone already because there are lots of games to be played there. Personally, I love bowling there and basketball. I also love car racing. I don't know how to drive yet but I am always hearing Lolo and Daddy talking about diesel fuel pump and others when Lolo is guiding daddy while driving (daddy is not good yet). Let me share some of our fun moments at Time Zone.












That's all dear diary! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear!My girls love basketball & car race too!Good luck to your moms new business.Be good!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!