Credits

My Birthday!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 15, 2009 My First Movie House Experience

Dear Diary,

Just wanna share my first movie house experience. Last Sunday Ethan, Mom, Dad and I watched Ice Age3 at SM Valenzuela. I have no idea where we are going that day. Mom and Dad just told Ethan and I where going to watch a movie in a big Television. When I enter the cinema door I really said "WOW" in amazement. I was wondering why it's dark, but I am really amaze with it's big television inside! That's a huge TV! I enjoyed watching while eating popcorn and sipping fruit juice. here's some of our pics...

daddy and Ethan buying tickets

Here's our first ticket =)

pic with ur first movie =)

pic inside the cinema..(no flash because mommy is hiding our cam from the guards)

That's all for now dear diary! Hope to watch more movies in cinema soon! Good day!

Hugs and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am very glad you're visiting my site, and leaving a comment makes me more happier! Thanks!